Summer Hours 2018
Tuesday, May 28 through Friday, July 27
Monday - Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: Off (except June 1)
Regular hours will resume on Monday, July 30, 2018.
- Summer Flex Schedule - Summer hours begin on May 28 and conclude July 27, 2018. Download full details on the Summer Flex Schedule.
- Benefits Open Enrollment will be held July 1 - July 31, 2018. Enrollment can be done online or in person. For complete details, including online instructions and in-person dates, times and locations, visit this link.
View the 2018-19 plan highlights & rates. All changes are effective starting September 1, 2018 through August 31, 2019
Mansfield Training of Professionals (MTOP) New Teacher Orientation Program (for all NEW professionals to the district and/or occupation) will be held at The MISD Center for the Performing Arts on the following days/times:
- July 31: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- August 1-2: 8:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- August 3: 8:15 - 11:30 a.m.
Get registered at eduphoria.mansfieldisd.org. For additional information, download the printable MTOP flyer or contact Venetia Sneed, Director of Human Resource Development at 817-299-6338.
- 2018 Professional Development Week - View and download each schedule below.
- Staff Duty Day Schedules for 2018-19:
- Reset Your Password | Unlock Your Account - Have you forgotten your Windows login? Need to unlock your account? To reset and/or unlock your account without calling the Help Desk, visit this page. [Password Reset Instructions]
- MISD Online Learning - An interactive site for extended professional development and blended learning opportunities. Course categories include staff development, ESL, Substitute Training, Police, Science and Technology. Visit the website.
- The Business Office Calendar of Deadlines - The calendar highlights business department important dates and campus deadline/due dates. Download the calendar.
- Employee Access (Skyward): Employees now have the ability to access their own payroll and personal information online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get started...
- Teacher Instructions for Intradistrict Transfers - Please read the intradistrict transfer guidelines from HR to be considered for a teacher-requested transfer to any other job assignment (includes critical dates for the transfer process).
- Developmental Leave for Paraprofessionals - Mansfield ISD paraprofessionals, enrolled in an Accredited Teacher Certification Program, can now request developmental leave from their current assignment to complete clinical/student teaching. See complete guidelines & application.
- GreenQuest - The MISD Energy Management team would like to make the public aware of a free utility-tracking website that enables users to compare their utility usage to similar homes, track their bills/usage data, and see other site recommendations for making homes more energy efficient. Check it out here...
- Staff Development Credit Equivalency (SDCE) - All professionals and paras may earn SDCE for participation in approved professional development activities. SDCE Guidelines & Certificate of Validation
(link above only accessible for staff from a network computer)
Administrative Datebook - The Administrative Datebook includes district-wide meetings across the Mansfield Independent School District and is used to help coordinate District meetings and assist with scheduling conflicts.
The Mansfield ISD GO 2 Program - district-wide professional training academy.
Student Services: Children of Employees Transfer Option
Staff Travel/Mileage Information